Join Vornex as we work on bringing innovative solutions to the QA sector. We are looking for smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our team and make an impact.
Vornex is looking for a motivated test engineer to take a lead role in functional and systems integration testing. The QA engineer will work closely with a small development team to test new features, fixes, and upcoming releases that are provided to our customer base. The primary role will be to run manual testing of code through various user interfaces and in-house tools. However you will also be required at times to create new test scripts and unit tests to further increase test coverage and enhance test suites as necessary. The QA engineer will ensure the reliability of releases and work to identify and reproduce issues so the development team can provide quick resolutions. You will be a key part of our team’s ability to deliver a great software experience to our customers.Requirements:
- You have 2+ years QA experience on software products
- You are experienced in writing test code, filing bugs and investigating root-cause analysis
- You have experience with various Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX)
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are detailed oriented and a quick learner
- You are comfortable working in fast pace development cycle
- You are familiar with virtualization technology (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- You are proactive, organized, and have strong time management skills
A Computer Science degree or equivalent is strongly desired.
To apply, please email your Resume/CV to jobs(at)vornexinc.com